f

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Congraduations to me

Well, I finally graduated. Three long, long years of work. Tears, tantrums, heartbreaks, laughs and strangeness. Essays on Transactional Analysis and lecturers who said, 'I reserve the right to tell you your work isn't good enough. I also reserve the right not to give you a reason why.'
And it's all over. Finished. Done with for good. And do you know, in spite of myself, I got a bit emotional.

Now, don't get me wrong here - I don't miss it. I really, truly don't. Most of it wasn't good. Some of it was too bad too articulate. But I worked bloody hard, and it's been a pretty damn bumpy three years too. You might say, it's end of an era, you might.

So. That's it. Question is, where now?

8 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Scarlett said...

congratualtions!!!!!

yeh, its scary when you realise you're not sure what you're not move will be - but good luck, and have fun!!

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Ing said...

congratulations!! :)

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Thanks Ing and Scarlett! It is exciting! It was just quite sad, I suppose, as well and nice - really was the ending of a lot of things academically and personally!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger SandDancer said...

Well done. You must be so pleased, but it is a weird time moving on from being a student to proper working life. I still miss somethings about being a student even now years later.

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Inspector Monkfish said...

Excellent, well done Suz! :)

Oh ok, to borrow your own line because even although it's that bad I just can't resist... Congraduations! ;)

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Thanks all :-)

IM - you liked my rubbish joke then? :-P

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Congratulations Suz!!

That's wonderful.

As to where now? How about anywhere? It's a cliche, sure, but: you're world is truly your oyster now!

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Thanks Jen! Don't know where now. Fancy giving the pro writing a bit more of a chance, anyway.

As for the rest - I haveny a scoobie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home