f

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Um. Clever title pending. Again.

My photography has gone down hill recently, I fear. I just haven't had the opportunity or inclination to take anything very...good. Although I have started a new photo-related project - I've started to archive all the old photo of the family. My gran, my mum as a wee girl and so on. There are some of great-grandparents floating around as well. I really enjoy these old images - the hope, the happy events, the joy of seeing your dad in shorts and t-bar shoes. Priceless. Unfortunately, most of the photos are still in the attic, gathering dust.

Hm. Apparently my writing has gone a bit crap as well. Too much going on in my head. I'm hoping once I get started at work, and know where I am with time, money and so on, I'll feel better able to get on with the creative stuff. Argh - when am I going to get a bleeding start date!?

4 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Inspector Monkfish said...

I'd been wondering if you had a start date yet. Sorry they're dragging their heels.

So, wha'cha got going on in your head? Any gossip? Anything we don't already know? ;) Tell tell tell! ;)

As for taking photos... I don't know, I'm not sure you always can know in advance whether you'll be taking something good. Sometimes, you just take something, and it turns out good :)
lol, speaking of which, I just noticed the comment on the moon/dot photo. Does it still make you laugh? :) I took an almost identical, er, dozen recently myself ;)

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Well, it's Disclosure that's holding things up, not the poeple I'm going to be working for.

Er, what's going on in my head? Maybe a whole other post on that - stay tuned :-D

I'm almost embarrassed to admit that the photo does still make me laugh. I'd been out at the pub, with N, tottie spotting, you see.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger northern monkey said...

Oh poor you - waiting for a start date, you must be so frustrated with it all being dragged out. Currently disclosure times are 12 weeks for our new staff but maybe it's quicker where you are...hope so! I'd make the most of the freedom, you'll miss it in a 9-5. The new photo project sounds fun - I love all that family history thru the ages stuff

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Good God - it's better not be 12 weeks! I need money! I need something to do!

I'm trying to make the most of my freedom, but to be honest, I'm bored, skint and miserable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home