f

Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Rage.

OK, I don't think I have much to say in this one - my creativity has buggered off to Aruba or St Lucia or somewhere equally far away and not here on holiday. Will try to remedy that asap. Staring mindlessly at a keyboard is not much fun, you see.

Anyway, word of advice to all readers out there in the ether - never, I repeat never, go to Primark in the middle of the afternoon. It gives me the rage. It took all the self-control I had to stop me from shouting 'gonna fecking shift' to all the people who think it's completely appropriate to stop dead in the middle of the pavement or the aisle for a wee blether. On the upside, I did bag myself a pair of the covetable and highly saught after (apparently) black skinnies. Other than that I bought batteries and mascara. Thrilling. I was highly tempted by Naked's Rose Body Cream - but it's a tenner a pot so I couldn't really justify it. It smells just like oddfellows sweets and is shimmery, so of course I was tempted. Tomorrow, I might nip along to the big Asda - they're quite a few cute little bits in there before, so I might treat myself to one of them. Maybe the boy fit long-length white shirt.

Right, I have another bundle of applications to do, so please, please wish me luck. I think I'm going slowly insane with little to occupy me except watering my brother's pot plants.

8 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Wishing you lots and lots and lots of luck Suz! Something's *got* to turn up for you!! xx

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger northern monkey said...

got my fingers and toes crossed for you..

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Scarlett said...

oo, thanks for the tip of not visiting primarni in the PM - I sometimes get that 'rage' too (seeing red, feel the blood itching in veins?) in primark, but not quite bright enough to connect the two..

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Inspector Monkfish2 said...

At least when your creativity comes back it will be tanned, refreshed and ready to rock! ;)

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Suz said...

Jen and Northern Monkey - thank you! I got a leter in today saying that a post I'd applied for that had lost funding has got it back now and they'll be recruiting for it.

Scarlet - Primark is so much more pleasant first thing in the morning. Like 9am say. No screaming kids, no chavvie shoppers and generaly speaking, you can actualy see the floor!

IM - let's hope so, eh? :-P

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Suz said...

Jen and Northern Monkey - thank you! I got a leter in today saying that a post I'd applied for that had lost funding has got it back now and they'll be recruiting for it.

Scarlet - Primark is so much more pleasant first thing in the morning. Like 9am say. No screaming kids, no chavvie shoppers and generaly speaking, you can actualy see the floor!

IM - let's hope so, eh? :-P

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Suz-ooh I've got my fingers crossed for that post for you!!!

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Scarlett said...

good luck!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home