f

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Afternoon all.

Let's see, what have I been up to? Well, Saturday night I had a craving for Mexican food, so I made tortillas/fajitas (whatever they're called - I never said they were authentic!) with chicken, peppers, onions, homemade salsa and guacamole and sour cream. Delicious! Then it was off out to the pub with my girls N, AB, AF, R, LT and LT. Lovely evening of many long vodkas followed by pizza with bolognese sauce. They've redone the pizza place though and I'm not keen - there is now a weird metal fence thingy in the middle of the shop. It was great to catch up with AB again, as she is freshly back from a rather adventurous trip to America. The sky-diving photos scared the hell out of me. For some inexplicable reason there was much talk of Promiscous Boobies. Somehow, we got to that after talking about Nelly Furtado. What can I say? It made sense in conjunction with the alcohol.

Anyway, today is to be spent working on more applications (one of the posh delis are looking for staff) and trying to come up with some photography project for myself. I haven't done anything much for ages and I miss it. I might try and get some exotic fruit, like a dragonfruit maybe, and do some arty shots of that. Not really sure.

Right - off to do something constructive!

2 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Sounds like you had a lovely night Suz! And those fajitas have made my mouth water :-)

Good luck with the applications!!

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Thanks, Jen! Yes, it was a good night - some really comical moments! It was good to see everyone together again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home