f

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Party. Tired Now.

OK, this isn't going to be a long post, because I'm still knackered. Last night was AF's welcome back party, and as I suspected it was quite a hoolie. I eventually rolled in around 6ish and went to bed around 8am. Although, good for me, I'm not hungover as not a single sip of alcohol passed my lips all night. A good night was had by all, and it was lovely to catch up with people. Although, with all the booze and dancing and other shenanigans of varying degrees of (un)wholesomeness, there wasn't much chance to really blether.

Anyway, I have some things I want to blog about, but right now my head isn't working so I'll leave it here.

4 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Jen said...

You got in at 6am? wow, that's hardcore, it's making me tired just thinking about it!

Glad you had a great time ;)

xx

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Are u recoverd yet?

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Well, I was sort of recovered, but getting to bed at 4.30am sort of set me back a bit :-D

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Sam said...

LOL - dirty stop out!!! ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home