f

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Oh buggery bollocks.

Well, I got another two job rejections today. One was from Beanscene. I don't think it's to big-headed to say that I hoped I might at least have got an interview for a part-time barista job. The other one was for an office job that I could maybe have fancied, but it's all moot now.

Also, now my dad's Internet Explorer is doing whacky and unusual things. (Apologies for the multiple comments, IM!!) The dude is coming tomorrow to have a look at my PC, though it doesn't look hopeful, according to my big bro. I wish they would just give me the money back, now.

What else? Well, I got sent this video, which is interesting and definitely speaks to me. Although at the moment all it's saying is "look at that guy's hair!!" But I know there's someting deeper and more profound to be had there too.

Today I plan on putting a big jumper on (is anyone else freezing, or is it just me?) and - can you guess? - yup, I'm going to make a cake. Either chocolate espresso cake or banana choc chip muffins. Haven't decided yet.

OK. That's it for now. Unless anyone wants me to recap all the expletives and various other obscentities I've shouted at the computer this morning...

5 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Did you make your cakes? sorry things are so crap on the job front - dont want to sound like your mum but keep trying.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Suz said...

I did indeed - see above post!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Jen said...

:( Oh no Suz, I feel terrible, ive only just seen the last four posts.Despite checking your blog only this morning, the last four posts have only just shown up (I don't understand why).Feel terrible....would have commented long before now, otherwise.

Seriously...Suz, as you said to me earlier..I completely understand how frustrating it all is :( And, if it's any consolation at all, I *can not* understand why you haven't been called for an interview???? You come across on here as superbly eloquent, intelligent, caring, and just all round lovely!! What on earth is wrong with these people??

BIG hug sweetheart, I know how hard it is. Just think how extra specially fantastic it will be when we *do* eventually get jobs.

Thinking of you,

Jen xx

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Suz said...

(((((hug))))) Jen - thank is so, so kind! I appreciate it so much! They're such lovely things to say :-)

I know - just think how *ecstatic* we'll be when we get jobs! It'll be fantastic. You know, I never though I'd be so desperate to *work*!

Blogger is acting a bit stranegly - I'm not getting emails for comments for a day or two, or they aren't showing up. Might email them if it continues.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Jen said...

You're more than welcome Suz (hug)

xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home