f

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Life Overhaul

Life has been such recently that I've been thinking seriously about what I want from it all.

At the moment, the plan is to get a job for office experience and some cash - I want to save up as much possible over the next year. This would give me options: I could use the money in the near future for a flat deposit if I keep working, I could go to uni and leave the money to gather interest, I could go to uni in Edinburgh and it would pay my rent for the year. At the moment, I really don't know how things will go, but moving through to Edinburgh is appealing. I have friends and family through there already, and like the city. I've got plenty of things I want to achieve in life - oodles of them. But we shall see what the future holds.

Anyway, looking back over my blog, it seems I've gone a bit miserable. Sure, some things haven't been great lately, but I've suffered with depression in the past and got through it, and in comprison this is but a mere tenny weeny blip.

So it's time to pick myself up, slap on some lippie and get out there. Wish me luck!

9 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Suzie
I've not said hello b4, but I've been reading your blog for a couple of weeks now - I found it via Lucys! (No, I'm not a random troll!!)Anyhoo, just wanted to say love your photos, love your food passions and Good Luck!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Inspector Monkfish said...

Best of luck Suz :)

And importantly... what shade lippie? ;) (Argh! I'm turning into a GIRL!)

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Suz said...

Hello Sam! Thanks for commenting -and thanks for the lovely comments! I fear I'm getting a bit obsessed on the food front, though! :-D

IM - I tried to think of some witty lipstick shade, but I failed, damn it!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Inspector Monkfish said...

tbh, I probably wouldn't have known whether it was real or not! :)
You could have said polkadot rainbow and I wouldn't have known whether you were serious or not! :)

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Nothing wrong with enjoying good food! I made baked chicken in garlic butter, roasted new potatoes and fresh veg for tea last night. Today I am making a lasagne and tmrw a Thai green curry - I despise all the "ready made meal" malarky.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Lucy In The Sky said...

Sam will you stop talking you're making me salivate!!!! :o)

Hugs to you Suz. You're going to be fine. It's went you don't realise how you feel that it gets dangerous. xx

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Sorry Lucy - LOL!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Thai green curry! YUM! I am a curry fiend. Not sure if I'm as bad as Lucy, though :-P

Thanks Lucy, everyone's comments mean so much to me xx :-)

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Lucy In The Sky said...

Would you like a fistfight over the title of curry fiend? Actually cutting down is probably the best idea. Too many curries make you porky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home