f

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm cheerier now!

In the end, I made choc chip and banana muffins. Well, I say muffins, they turned out more like buns. Not nearly floofy enough. I want my muffins big, damn it! (No rude jokes here, please!) But, hey ho, they tasted good, which is the important bit all things considered.

I spoke to G,which cheered me up hugely. Hopefully, I'll get to see her this weekend - maybe a girly evening of vodka, food and DVDs filled with attractive semi-clad people - seeing as I have my bros flat to myself. The joys of flat-sitting, eh? And the new boy seems to be treating her well, which I'm bloody pleased about. (If he hadn't, he would have had me to answer to. And, believe me, where my friends are involved I'm rather strident with wrong-doers.)

Now, I'm going to take my contact lenses out, (should only take an hour - two at the max) then I'm going to bed with the new Bill Bryson. Naughty, I know, but I changed some money at the bank and thought bugger it - I'll be reckless and buy a book. I'm that sort of carefree, daredevil, rock 'n' roll gal.
Night all.

1 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Sam said...

You have the new Bill Bryson? Thats not fair!!! I have to wait till Thursday - arrrgh!!! Glad you are feeling cheerier tho :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home