f

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Aaargh.

Just have to let off some steam and have a bit of a whinge. Sorry.
  • My new computer is gubbed. Can't remember if I mentioned this or not, but I'm very pissed off. It's brand new, for crying out loud.
  • I have no money. Call me shallow, but I'd like to, you know, be able to buy things.
  • People are annoying. (Disclaimer: not all of them obviously.)
  • The house is a tip with all the work going on, and as it isn't actually mine, I have no control over this.
  • My neighbour is a gardener and his crew come over to his around 8am before heading off to their job. And they sit in the garden and talk. Loudly.
  • I'm applying for job after job after job and not even getting interviews. I've got three more admin jobs to apply for, so cross your fingers for me bloggers!
  • I should be getting my SQA certificate soon. If they've seen fit to give me my HND anyway. But seriously, if I start on college I won't shut up. And I'll run the risk of having an embolism over it.

Sigh.

8 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Blogger Inspector Monkfish said...

What work is going on on the house?

Sorry it's all a pain in the arse :)

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Suz said...

Oh, doors getting knocked through walls, door getting blocked up, decorating everything - so and so forth. Oh to have a nice finished house.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Inspector Monkfish said...

Hey, have you tweaked your title?

Well, the "Varied haverings..." line.

lol, "havering" reminds me of "havening" :) I feel a quick Google coming on...

Ahh, Here we go... The Chronicles of George!

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Suz said...

Yup, I tweaked it a wee while ago. Originally said 'occasional' haverings. Ha!

Will have a shufty at that website after - off to the supermarket now for some bits 'n' bobs.

Yes - that means I'm making cake again. :-D

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Inspector Monkfish said...

I was pretty sure it said "occasional", and my first draft of that comment mentioned it, but then I decided to backtrack and play it safe ;)

I've had two slices of lemon cake and a slice of carrot cake this morning :) Will probably pilfer more yet ;)

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Aw Suz-sorry to hear it's all getting to you. I know how you feel re: applying for jobs.Isn't it the most soul destroying thing ever?

And yeah, the whole computer not working thing must really take the proverbial biscuit as well :(

Hope everything starts looking up soon sweetie, but you know where I am-just holler if you want to talk xx

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Ugh - job applications could make you weep. Writing the same stuff over and over and wondering what's the point.

That's so sweet, thanks Jen. :-) I'm ok really - the last few months have been a bit crap for lots of reasons, and I'm just getting through it all, you know?

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Askinstoo said...

Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can make extra cash.
It's not available everywhere, so go to the site and see if you can find something. I found something and make
and extra $900 a month!

http://www.degree-programs-online.info/extramoney.htm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home