f

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Some things I did this week

- dropped a chocolate cupcake on the floor. Frosting side down.
- went out wearing two odd socks. Accidently, of course.
- had a film marathon.
- wrote letters, texts and emails to people in Uganda, America, Spain, London and New Zealand.
- drank way too much coffee.
- spent too long blethering on MSN.
- bought someone a bunch of flowers, just because.
- filled out many job application forms, and managed to stay awake.
- got laughed at because I'm rubbish at wheeling a pram about.
- ended up with sore muscles from wheeling said pram about.
- hung out in the Tinderbox.
- eavesdropped on manager cunducting interviews in the Tinderbox.
- worked out I had £24 in small change.

4 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Inspector Monkfish said...

What an International life :)

What sort of jobs are you applying for? And did you pick up any tips from your eavesdropping?

£24 is quite a lot of small change!

Me... I really should be working, but it's been all so busy for so long, and it still is, that I'm just starting to lose the ability to concentrate continually on work.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Nah, didn't pick up any tips - my friend and I were just eavesdropping because we find the manager rather attractive :-D

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Inspector Monkfish said...

Oh I see... It wasn't his interview technique you were thinking about ;)

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Well, of course it was! We're good girls, you know. I mean, what on earth else could we have been thinking about?

:-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home