f

Friday, July 14, 2006

Some good things...

Life can be a bit hard at times, so here is a list of some good things:

1. I am so thankful for my friends - those girls keep me grounded, keep me sane and give me a bloody good laugh along the way. (You keep that big stick handy, N!)
2. And my family - they too keep me grounded, keep me sane, and give me a bloody good laugh as well. (M - I might take you up on your offer.)
3. C is back in the country - looking forward to meeting up!
4. Got a good hoolie coming up - now I just need to come up with an outfit...
5. I've done lots of walking this week - I do like to feel all virtuous.
6. The sun is out.

2 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Anthony said...

I always liked this one, names not coming to me; I'll tickle my brain later. “I lost a shoe, dam! Later on I meet a man with no feet... "
We all forget how much we really have.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Suz said...

I know. I look at friends, people around me and see how their situation is much tougher than mine and feel guilty that I don't appreciate what I have as much as I should.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home