f

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Everyone's leaving me...

...For foreign climes and adventures! A, R, AF and G are all away or going away shortly. But, on the plus side, C is coming back from New Zealand, and I can't wait! We'll have a drink (or maybe five or six) and catch up, for it has been far, far too long. I shall hear of many exotic adventures, both good and bad, and I can share mine too. Not that mine are exotic in the strictest sense of the word, though.

There isn't really a point to this post, simply that I shall miss my lovely friends while they are away and I am excited at the prosect of seeing those that I haven't seen for too long. I find there are few things more comforting or exciting than meeting up with old friends, and sharing our respective journeys - both where we've been and where we are going. Although, at this point, it seems that neither C nor I have any clue as to where that might be. Maybe we can help each other figure that out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home