f

Monday, July 17, 2006

Bits ā€˜nā€™ Pieces

I couldn't think of any way to link these disparate items, or stretch an entire post out of each so here they are:

How nice is this kettle? I don't need a kettle at all, but if I did, I would buy this one. Who knew kettles could be so stylish?

I kinda wish I'd seen this. Though given the choice, I'd want to see him perform his own work again. Hopefully he'll come back to Britain and do some more gigs soon. Oh, and this time he'd better not play the Armadillo.

And finally, I've thought of some more things to add to my previous post:
7. Fresh, crisp, new bedlinen.
8. The smell of conifers after the rain.
9. Opening a brand new book and cracking the spine.

4 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger Inspector Monkfish said...

The kettle looks a bit old fashioned to me (that's probably called something much more fashionable like "retro chic" or something)

I like the idea of a glass kettle, personally. :)

Oh, and I will try to comment on everything (or at least something) else you have written, but it requires marginally more thought, and it's too far above my current brain power level ;) (I.e. barely enough to comment on... a kettle ;)

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Well, thanks muchly! I always appreciate someone leaving a comment! And that's why I like the kettle - even though it's new, it looks as though it has a bit of character. To think I used to want everything new from Ikea. Shame on me!

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger northern monkey said...

quite right! we all don't want identikit houses and stuff. Mmmmm...kitchen accessories...my current obsession...i'm loving the kettle but I would prefer it in a nice bright colour like red or something

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Suz said...

Ah, they do the kettle in red!

Look here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home